The German Mother in the Kitchen

Living in a tent in England and with no income since 2019, my memory of what I did in England up until 2019 or why I even came here is completely gone.

The German Holy Mother

On the 9th February 2026, yesterday, in Communion the German Holy Mother came to me. She was standing in a kitchen preparing delicious food for me and Herself, the aroma revealing the care She placed in the cooking.

I stood there admiring Her, She came to me and I embraced Her with my arms. Talking to the German Mother, I then said: Let’s go to Germany! Later in the event, I said three times: permanently!

In the same Communion, an Irish man representing the Irish, came to me with a group of people who I presume were Irish. He clearly told me how the Thug had royally deceived them, and the question later arose: why is he and those with him coming to me to tell me this? It occurred to me that the Irish haven't a mother of their own who can help them.

Investigating One’s Own Actions

Since November 2025 when I pitched tent in the English wilderness, many groups of institutions have approached me, including the British police, and I said to all of them they need to investigate the Thug and his accomplices as to why false declarations were made in public office to make sure I received not one penny of income since 2019 and illegally confiscate the household savings to the tune of 33.000 pounds sterling in March 2024. They all refuse to investigate, and the question is: I wonder why?

The last words the British police said to me were: we’ll leave you to rot! Well tell that the Irish then!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Serbian Holy Mother Didn’t Lie

Hypnotising Germany by Thread and by Needle

The Script for the Rhine Church

π•―π–Žπ–Š π–‚π–Žπ–—π–™π–˜π–ˆπ–π–†π–‹π–™ - The Restaurant

Germany and the Cult of Guilt

MΓ€del’s Table Talk in a Wirtschaft in Bavaria

How the Serbian Mother Succeeded

A Book From Germany to Italy