The Research From Aachen
German Pages
While I can’t remember whether reference to this was made in the past at
The Party, yet there was a time when I was staying in Aachen. Angela was
also there and research was carried out into New Testament scripture. This was
many years ago, and the other day I looked among my belongings in the tent
where currently I’m holding out and came across some of this work.
Written in German, it bore the date of a period which remained vivid in
my memory. Angela and I used to go to the cathedral in Aachen, and while she
tended to stay for longer periods inside, I’d wander around the outer buildings
and visit the shops, enjoying pilgrim-kekse and a glass of beer.
On holding these German pages in my hands, a thought occurred to me: This
must never fall to the British police! Should they ever try interrogating
me, I must not hand this work over to them, because if I don’t, no-one
else has permission to.
Cheating, lying and trying to steal from the German Holy Mother would
constitute an unsurmountable barrier resulting in a net interdiction. If they
got this work handed over to them, they’d dig a hole in the ground and bury it!
My intention is to return home to Germany, for the travel documents are
ready. All I still need are the funds. Once there, I’ll contact Angela in
Mexico and she’ll come and join me.
Evicted into the Street
Readers at The Party will be aware that I lost all memory of
when, how or why I got to England, and that in October 2025 I was ordered out
into the street by the British government authorities who caused me to become
homeless starting the following month. The note to quit which they gave me
required my departure by the second of November, so I exited a day earlier in
order not to give the British the satisfaction of physically propelling me
through the door and landing me flat on the concrete ground outside.
Everything that was in the house which I couldn’t take, they took, even
though these were privately-owned and essential belongings, including the
fridge with the food in it, the cooker with grill and hotplates, the washing
machine, my sauna infrastructure, the furniture, the pots, pans, casseroles,
plates, bowls, cups, glasses, the toaster, the kettle, the cutlery and hundreds
of pounds worth of food in the magazines.
Roaming in the street hungry with a tent and rucksack on my back, I
took to the wilderness. The British claimed to have never come across me prior
to October 2025, to have never known about my existence and had said, on
serving me the eviction order, that I should never have been there at all.
On the 28th of September 2025, my life had been scarred in an
irreparable way from which I can never recover in this life, and I was grieving
when they ordered me out into the gutters. Before achieving this, they had stolen
the household savings through false declarations made in a public British
government office for a total of twenty-eight thousand pounds.
My memory of England died soon after the 28th September, and that was
terminal!
A Diagnosis
Somewhere around January 2026, Angela contacted her brother. Informing me not to see what I was about to witness with my eyes and not to communicate what I was about to hear her say, she proceeded to pronounce a diagnosis. It was very clear, and I her brother was privy to its implications. And I said nothing. Angela, I realised, had taken a blueprint from the British and gave them their own medicine! This had come about in a communion event in my tent during which directly to my right was sitting the German Holy Mother. She was alive and well!
A few days, or at most a few weeks following this event, in another
communion involving the German Holy Mother, an Irish man came to me with a
group of other Irish people. He bitterly complained that a man had duped the
Irish, saying his name, which however I won’t repeat here in order to avoid any
legal implications.
Suffice it to say, I don’t know who that man is as my memory of England
pre-2019 died, and so my assumption was the Irish were referring to a man with
whom I had been in contact prior to 2019 and would have recognised by name and
in association with the Irish man who was speaking to me.
However, it rang no bell, my memory of England having died around the
28th September 2025, and so I could not remember either the man they mentioned or
the Irish man who was speaking to me. Yet it was clear to me that these Irish
people represented the Irish in general and that they needed the German Mother
on account of having been lied to and fooled by a man who must have been
working for the British police based in Ladywell Dover and for Dover District
Council (an office of the British government). The Party publication of the 10th February 2026 titled The German Mother in the Kitchen gives an
account of the event.
No Mother of Their Own
It was clear to me that there was no other spiritual mother who could
help the Irish, and if there had been one, the British police and Dover
District Council probably cancelled her from the equation. All I knew was that
the German Mother was the only One who could help the Irish now, not that I
know what it could be about.
So, I went to the British police headquarters as narrated in the above
linked article and handed them a written statement about the Irish, and also
asked them once again to hand back the household savings that the British
government/Dover District Council had stolen through false declarations made
deliberately and knowingly by themselves in a British government administrative
office. The British police shouted at me that no crimes had been committed as I
never existed in England up until October 2025 and therefore had no right to
ask for the return of life savings taken by the British government before that
date.
I had hoped that, on account of the Irish who I mentioned in the
written statement, the British police would change their mind and return the
stolen money, or that at least the Irish would come to my tent and pay an
equivalent amount. They didn’t!
If they had, they could also have explained to me who this man was they
evidently knew about who had fooled the Irish, and what it was he had duped
them into believing but which was not true. They could have explained to me
what it was all about, as my dead memory of England forbade me from
remembering.
Because the Irish evidently have no spiritual mother of their own who
could help them, they should have assumed the British police had to do with
this, along with the British government and Dover District Council for whom or
with whom they operate. Evidently, the Irish chose to stick to the man who had
already fooled them and to cling on to the same British police based in
Ladywell, Dover, and to Dover District Council. That’s too bad!
Other Events
My memory of England between 2019 and Autumn 2021 has also been seriously affected with many blank spaces, and unless it has to do strictly with Germany, it is basically gone! Therefore, places I went to in that lapse of time may remain void to my recollection.
Then there is the case of Angela’s Italian 2025 revelation. She revealed this only to her brother for good reason, and should I be forced by the British police based in Ladywell Dover and by the British government of Dover District Council to die of hunger in my tent owing to their having knowingly stolen the life-savings, then the Italians can thank the people in Italy working for the Italian State who sold Italy for Thirty Pounds Sterling to the British, because no-one else can ever tell them what my sister revealed to me, and on my part I never told anyone or wrote it down anywhere.
And we must remember that Angela flatly refused to be forced by the British in any of their identities of the British Isles into reading a bible or giving away biblical or other Information to them or to anyone else. She will never surrender to or be forced by anyone.
The British never won, they only ever cheated, lied and stole, akin to those of the Rotten Plank who betrayed the Serbian Holy Mother and Child and sold out.
As for me, the British tried forcing me into joining one or other religious group and into reading a bible and I told them I'd sooner die than be forced by Satan.
Comments
Post a Comment