The Research from Aachen

 German Pages

While I can’t remember whether reference to this was made in the past at The Party, yet there was a time when I was staying in Aachen. Angela was also there and research was carried out into New Testament scripture. This was many years ago, and the other day I looked among my belongings in the tent where currently I’m holding out and came across some of this work.

Written in German, it bore the date of a period which remained vivid in my memory. Angela and I used to go to the cathedral in Aachen, and while she tended to stay for longer periods inside, I’d wonder around the outer buildings and visit the shops, enjoying pilgrim-kekse and a glass of beer.

On holding these German pages in my hands, a thought occurred to me: This must never fall to the British police! Should they ever try interrogating me, I must not hand this work over to them, because if I don’t, no-one else has permission to.

Cheating, lying and trying to steal from the German Holy Mother would constitute an unsurmountable barrier resulting in a net interdiction. If they got this work handed over to them, they’d dig a hole in the ground and bury it!

My intention is to return home to Germany, for the travel documents are ready, all I still need are the funds. Once there, I’ll contact Angela in Mexico and she’ll come and join me.

 

Evicted into the Street

Readers at The Party will be aware that I lost all memory of when, how or why I got to England, and that in October 2025 I was ordered out into the street by the British government authorities who caused me to become homeless starting the following month. The note to quit which they gave me required my departure by the second of November, so I exited a day earlier in order not to give the British the satisfaction of physically propelling me through the door and landing me flat on the concrete ground outside.

Everything that was in the house which I couldn’t take, they took, even though these were privately-owned and essential belongings, including the fridge with the food in it, the cooker with grill and hotplates, the washing machine, my sauna infrastructure, the furniture, the pots, pans, casseroles, plates, bowls, cups, glasses, the toaster, the kettle, the cutlery and hundreds of pounds worth of food in the magazines.

Roaming in the street hungry with a tent and rucksack on my back, I took to the wilderness. The British claimed to have never come across me prior to October 2025, to have never known about my existence and had said, on serving me the eviction order, that I should never have been there at all.

On the 28th of September 2025, my life had been scarred in an irreparable way from which I can never recover in this life, and I was grieving when they ordered me out into the gutters. Before achieving this, they had stolen the household savings through false declarations made in a public British government office for a total of twenty-eight thousand pounds.

My memory of England died soon after the 28th September, and that was terminal!

 

A Diagnosis

Somewhere around January 2026, Angela contacted her brother. Informing me not to see what I was about to witness with my eyes and not to communicate what I was about to hear her say, she proceeded to pronounce a diagnosis, it was very clear, and I her brother was privy to its implications. And I said nothing.

Angela, I realised, had taken a blueprint from the British and gave them their own medicine!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Script for the Rhine Church

The Serbian Holy Mother Didn’t Lie

Hypnotising Germany by Thread and by Needle

𝕯𝖎𝖊 𝖂𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖘𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖋𝖙 - The Restaurant

The German Mother and the Irish

Mädel’s Table Talk in a Wirtschaft in Bavaria

Germany and the Cult of Guilt

The Castle on the Rhine

The Church of Mother Rus

How the Serbian Mother Succeeded